About VEX EDR Curriculum
VEX Robotics, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Innovation First International, is a leading provider of educational robotics products to middle and high schools, and colleges around the world.
For more information about VEX Robotics, visit www.vexrobotics.com
Questions or Comments?
E-mail email@example.com with questions or comments about the Autodesk VEX Robotics Curriculum.
- Phil Dollan, Autodesk Consultant, Canada
- Brian Donnelly Ed.D, Technology Teacher and Director DJUSD Green Schools STEM program, Davis, CA, MFA Rhode Island School of Design, Industrial Design
- Karthik Kanagasabapathy, Regional Manager, Innovation First International – Canada
- Brian Stevenson, Teacher, Cheyenne Central High School, WY
- Rich Kressly, Teacher & Robotics Curriculum Specialist, Lower Merion High School, Ardmore, PA
- John V-Neun, Director of Product Development, VEX Robotics
- Nancy McIntyre, Regional Manager REC Foundation
- Mike Martus, Regional Manager REC Foundation
- Dan Larochelle, Regional Manager, REC Foundation
- Charles Wensel, Engineering, VEX Robotics
- Matthew Bell, Autodesk UK Secondary Education Manager
- Rhys Evans, Head of Technology, Ysgol Dinas Brân, United Kingdom
- Paul McKnight, Regional Manager, VEX UK Education Channel Development, Innovation First
- Susan Harrington
VEX ® is a registered trademark of Innovation First, Inc. VEX Robotics Design System ™ is a trademark of Innovation First, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2012, Innovation First, Inc. All rights reserved.
All other brand names, product names or trademarks belong to their respective holders.